Join the Miami-Dade LWV
The League of Women Voters of Miami-Dade… Wants You!
No individual can take your place in helping us make democracy work. Since 1920, the League has worked at local, state and national levels to generate democratic conversation among members, educate the general public and policy makers on pressing issues, and take concerted action to bring about social change.
Did you know?
- The League of Women Voters is the most trusted not for profit organization in America. League chapters are often called upon to convene community issue forums as well as host candidate debates.
- The League is nonpartisan; we do not support or oppose candidates.
- The League registers and mobilizes people to vote.
- The League of Women Voters of Miami-Dade County is one of 27 local Leagues within the state of Florida and aligned with 1000 local Leagues nationwide. There are over 130,000 member and supporter voices within these Leagues coast to coast.
|To pay by mail, please download our Membership Form and mail it to the address below.Make your check payable to:
Membership dues and contributions are not deductible as a personal or business expense.
If you cannot view PDF files, you can download Acrobat Reader for free from Adobe Systems, Inc. In order to use PDF files, you must have Acrobat installed on your computer.
Contribute to the Miami-Dade LWV
We Welcome Donations!
The League of Women Voters greatly appreciates any monetary donation. You can easily donate through the link below, or send us a check at the address above. All donations are tax write-offs. Thank you!
List of Donors
Special thanks to the following individuals, corporations and foundations who made a financial contribution to the League of Women Voters Education Fund to support the on-going activities of the League of Women Voters of Miami-Dade County:
- Florida Power & Light Company